View a map of our Public Parking lots, entry and exit points. As you approach the Airport, after the big curve and heading north, take the first left, which is a lane that merges on and then off the main roadway. You will arrive at the Long Term parking lot entrance. The Short Term parking lot entrance is the next left.
Valet Parking is located on the Departure Level (second floor), next to the airline ticket counters. On the right hand, (east side) of the terminal, it is the left most counter, next to the elevators.
- Shuttle service is free for long-term parking users during designated flight times and offers shuttle stop-to-terminal service
- Shuttle pick-up spots are equipped with phones for customer service needs
- More than 5,400 public parking spaces in safe, clean and well-lit lots
- COS accepts most major credit cards and cash
- Hourly Rate: $1.00 each 1/2 hour
- Daily Maximum: $12.00 (Effective March 1, 2024 rate will increase to $15 per day.)
- Minimum lost ticket fee is $12.00 (Effective March 1, 2024 rate will increase to $15 per day.)
- Hourly Rate: $1.00 each hour
- Daily Maximum: $8.00
- Minimum lost ticket fee is $12.00
- Oversize limit is 40-foot length by 8 and 1/2 foot wide.
- Two times the Short Term or Long Term parking rate based on the location of the oversized vehicle
- Minimum lost ticket fee for oversized vehicles in both short-term and long-term lots is $24.00
Valet: $19 per day
Covered Valet: $22 per day
EV Charger-capable Valet: $22 per day
Abandoned Vehicle Policy
If patrons plan to leave their vehicle in the parking lot for more than 90 days, please notify parking office at (719) 591-1293. Vehicles left longer than 90 days without notification will be considered abandoned and subject to towing.
Picking Someone Up?
Use the convenient Cell Phone Lot for free parking while you wait in your vehicle to pick up a passenger. If you'd like to meet your arriving guest in the terminal, park in one of the available parking lots. Only active loading or unloading is permitted on the front curb of the airport terminal. Unattended vehicles will be ticketed and towed.
A Part of the REEF PARKING Network.
For additional airport parking information, call Republic Parking System at (719) 591-1293 or visit their website
Operator grants you a license to park in a designated space in compliance with posted rates and terms. No bailment is created and parking is at your sole risk. Operator does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents and is not responsible for theft or property damage or loss of any kind. You are solely responsible for locking your vehicle and removing any valuables. No employee of Operator may modify or waive any term of the contract. By parking, you agree to these terms.